Blue, Thank you for posting. Your words reflect clearly the state of your being. You are obviously a serious practitioner. Not all of us here are, that is not a requirement. I agree, I am too-often prone to reply to idiocy, reflecting my own while doing so. But I sometimes just can't help myself, I (probably mistakenly) believe that somewhere in my retort, the offending idiot will see his or her own ignorance. I do think that your post below will work much better though.
As much as I like rolling around in the mud, spouting my own stupidity. I do find the substantive postings much more enjoying. Thank You, Chris --- In [email protected], "Daryl E Curry" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote: > > A short time ago, the forum considered dropping members that did not post > messages, thankfully that moment passed. Now, we have this entity that > clearly is delusional and IT is allowed to drag the dialog into the abyss. > Firstly, as a Black Buddhist, the idea that anyone of us would respond to > this obviously ill person is a terrible reflection upon us, even me I > suppose. Additionally, it is obvious that the poster is posing in every way > imaginable., Race, Zen, Human, whatever is missing is clear with an open > mind. > I apologize for contributing to this dialog, but I wanted to insure that I > did not get deleted from the Group, while this Dark One prospers in his > delusion. > Blue. > > > > > E-mail message checked by Spyware Doctor (5.5.1.322) > Database version: 5.10950e > http://www.pctools.com/en/spyware-doctor/ > ------------------------------------ Current Book Discussion: any Zen book that you recently have read or are reading! Talk about it today!Yahoo! Groups Links <*> To visit your group on the web, go to: http://groups.yahoo.com/group/Zen_Forum/ <*> Your email settings: Individual Email | Traditional <*> To change settings online go to: http://groups.yahoo.com/group/Zen_Forum/join (Yahoo! ID required) <*> To change settings via email: mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED] mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED] <*> To unsubscribe from this group, send an email to: [EMAIL PROTECTED] <*> Your use of Yahoo! Groups is subject to: http://docs.yahoo.com/info/terms/
