Blue,

Thank you for posting. Your words reflect clearly the state of your
being. You are obviously a serious practitioner. Not all of us here
are, that is not a requirement. I agree, I am too-often prone to
reply to idiocy, reflecting my own while doing so. But I sometimes
just can't help myself, I (probably mistakenly) believe that
somewhere in my retort, the offending idiot will see his or her own
ignorance. I do think that your post below will work much better
though.

As much as I like rolling around in the mud, spouting my own
stupidity. I do find the substantive postings much more enjoying.

Thank You,

Chris

--- In Zen_Forum@yahoogroups.com, "Daryl E Curry" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>