--- In Zen_Forum@yahoogroups.com, <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

> Mac. A. Roni: Show us your noodle before you the water was brought
to a
> boil!

Hi Bill;

This say sounds a contradition.  How can one show oneself noodle
before the water was brought to the boil?. I'm comparing the noodle
with the internal knots and the boiling water as a non tranquil mind.
When the water is brought to the boil, the noodle shakes and can't
coordinate with reason. Imposible to see and therefore show the
noodle!!!.  The noodle will need to be taken away from the boiling
water, won't it?

As soon as I see your post I open it with curiosity.  It's really
great having someone like you in this group.

Hope you can receive all emails now.  Hope the problem of the post
has been sort it out. I haven't had any problems with this website
yet.  I did in the past experiencing alike problems as yourself.  But
now post goes into the group in seconds.

 Have you checked the spam and trash post?.  Check also the antivirus
and Firewall, antispy...

 May I call the attention of the Administrator of this website and
check what is going wrong with the post to some members?

A Scottish automn leaf to you
Mayka