I do. I tend to take people at their word. No matter how outrageous.
Even if he is not, have no doubt that he is echoing the beliefs of

I do believe that you have a valid point in a prior post that he, as
well as some others, may be one person trying to stir things up a
bit. Could it be Al A Roni? Who knows.

Take it Easy!

--- In Zen_Forum@yahoogroups.com, mike brown <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
> Hi Anthony,
...>Besides, does anyone here seriously still believe 'Jackson
Masters' is a black man??