Endymion <I saw plenty of Spanish language sites. There must be a few
out there running meditation centers. That's why I snarkily reminded
people to be sure not just to check out the USA-you know those others
countries where just about everyone speaks Spanish?

Those are bootleg Zen centers run by dirty Puerto Ricans masquerading
as Spaniards.