Endymion <So you mean to say there's documented evidence of Zen
masters REFUSING to allow blacks and hispanics to sit zazen and they
also refuse them entrance to the dokusan rooms to ask questions?

No, it is just a coincidence that blacks and Hispanics are not Zen
Masters. I would think there must be one somewhere. I know that there
are a few dykes who are Zen Masters. I wonder if they still use their
dildoes after enlightenment?