Endymion <So you mean to say there's documented evidence of Zen
masters REFUSING to allow blacks and hispanics to sit zazen and they
also refuse them entrance to the dokusan rooms to ask questions?
>
No, it is just a coincidence that blacks and Hispanics are not Zen
Masters. I would think there must be one somewhere. I know that there
are a few dykes who are Zen Masters. I wonder if they still use their
dildoes after enlightenment?
------------------------------------
Current Book Discussion: any Zen book that you recently have read or are
reading! Talk about it today!Yahoo! Groups Links
<*> To visit your group on the web, go to:
http://groups.yahoo.com/group/Zen_Forum/
<*> Your email settings:
Individual Email | Traditional
<*> To change settings online go to:
http://groups.yahoo.com/group/Zen_Forum/join
(Yahoo! ID required)
<*> To change settings via email:
mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
<*> To unsubscribe from this group, send an email to:
[EMAIL PROTECTED]
<*> Your use of Yahoo! Groups is subject to:
http://docs.yahoo.com/info/terms/