Hi, Having Trouble Lurking Bill,

I love strong statement...  I always enjoyed your posting.

I don't "know" whether karma has a position in zen or not. I don't
"know" where it belongs.  Do you?  :-)

I also don't "know" what zen is.   You have stated many times about
"true zen" as "True zen".  Is there one?  Or is zen just one, the ONE,
which includes everything - form, formless, all right and wrong......?

That said however, I do like your statement that when there is no you,
nothing sticks.  Spiritually I agree.  However, Edgar may argue in the
physical world, if I am hit by a car, it was not me?

Is there cause and effect in zen?  small cap zen? I love your
categorization and care in "your" dictionary.

Happy Thanks Giving,
JM