From: Zen_Forum@yahoogroups.com [mailto:zen_fo...@yahoogroups.com] On Behalf
Of Billo Rani
Sent: Thursday, January 08, 2009 6:29 PM
Subject: [Zen] Buddha vs. Dogen

I have to think that Dogen was more enlightened than Buddha. Dogen found the
Soto lineage. Dogen too zen all over Japan. Dogen was an active leader.
Buddha was nothing without his followers and assistants. He was more along
the lines of a manager than anything else.

By the way, let me introduce myself. My name is Billo and I am a tatoo
artist! Check out my tats!

http://www.eset.com