Anthony Wu > A search only gave me 446 members in our group. Where are
those 25,000?

I am the moderator of 50 groups. I was invited by Yahoo to a group
called Powerusers which Yahoo runs. It is for people that moderate
groups totalling 25K or more. It is not like Yahoo sent me a gift
certificate. They just send "powerusers" emails with suggestions about
running the groups.

I am very surprised at how anal-retentive you folks are. You really
need to sit your ass on the pillow and clench tighter, as there is
obviously a defect in your technique.