--- In Zen_Forum@yahoogroups.com, "fitness4u2163" <fitness1...@...> wrote:

> I am very surprised at how anal-retentive you folks are. You really
> need to sit your ass on the pillow and clench tighter, as there is
> obviously a defect in your technique.

Al,

This is not way to talk to people particularly if you are the
moderator of spiritual or religious group from whatever tradition that
group is.  This way of doing is harmful to yourself and everyone else.
 This persistent way of acting destroys all the freedom and goodness
of the group.  I don't understand why you´re doing this.  On one hand
this group is one of the fewers internet groups in the zen category
which people have the freedom to express themselves as they are.
Instead of destroying or attacking the good will of the people here
you should be proud of moderating a group of such freedom of speech.

 In this group There is no the opportunist pretentious arrogant
westerner Zen Teacher pretending an enlightenment with borrowed dharma
words from original and genuine Teachers. Making pass the insight and
experience of genuine practicioners as their own... and so on and so
on.  But we are here in this marvellous group, as Chris pointed out
once, talking to each others, learning, sharing experiences,
communicating, keeping the beauty, truth and goodness in all of us
alive...It is not this a real miracle by itself?

We are people from all backgrounds and spiritual traditions who gather
together to warm up our own solitude. With all the many fakes going
around this group is a real treasure because we are what we are free
from pretention.   None of us pretends to be an enlightened person.
None of us knows more than anyone else in the group. Each of us have
something to give and something to learn from each of the members.

Don´t destroy your own work here.  Instead of that be good and start
to fix the mail problem Bill is being having for very long.

Thank you all
Mayka