Mayka,

I appreciate your understanding on this. I agree, I have experienced
the ability to remain detatched from other's perspectives, no matter
how negative. The longer I have stayed away from my practice, the
more I found that "little" things can bother me. I am happy to say I
have resumed my practice and it is going well. I have started re-
visiting the temple I sent you info on in the past.

Thank you for your participation.

Chris

--- In Zen_Forum@yahoogroups.com, "Mayka" <flordel...@...> wrote:

> Hi chris!,
>
> If you work in a team or for a company, if you go to
college....You´ll