Al,

I see no wrong of posting what is in your mind, what are you feeling
or what is really in you...In fact one of the things I like the most
on this website is precisely that we talk about what is really in us.
 Don´t worry about it.  However, it´s perhaps important to be aware of
the effect words can have in the mind of the readers.  Let´s not
forget that it is not the same to be face to face than to be in a
website where we don´t have a face to face direct contact and
therefore words are opened to multi interpretation depending upon our
own mental state at the time of receiving them.

Words carry in them energy positive or negative.  Only one word can
heal or destroy.  They have an equal impact from the one who express
them as to the whole universe. Our mental state determine our way of
expressing oneselves.   Before any word comes out of our lips, there
is a thought.  Before a thought takes form there is a mental state. A
sensation, an emotion, a mental formation...

As an strongly emotional person I am, the internet is often a
challenge to tame myself emotions. I used to be very defensive, still
am, when somebody said something I didn´t like it.  But slowly slowly
I take the internet and groups as a medium of practice.  It doesn´t
mean that everyone else has to do the same.  It helps me to
acknowledge in a deeper way what is in me.

Your choose to shot straight away what are you thinking or feeling.
There is nothing wrong with that either if you feel the need of doing
so.  For instance I can see through your question of asking me if I
was menstruating that you were annoyed with post and also that you
genuinely was wondering if my post was motivated by the mental state
produced by the crazy hormonal disturbancies, we women have once a
month.  Nothing wrong to ask that for as long as your thoughts were
genuine at the time of the question and not deffensive.

Am I making any sense to you or am I losing myself in too many words?.
Whatever it is here it goes carrying good intentions and gratitude for
your website.

Have a good day
Mayka