You forget everything of self down to the most subtle self undisclosed in
sutra.  But to others you appear to remember everything, omniscience. path
Destruction of the self down to very subtle self grasping to which if you did
not know of its existence you could not achieve freedom from it. Buddha mind
may be thought to be found and experienced but buddha body never arises.
Compassion is a limb of that body to which many who propound experience of
buddha nature deem meaningless.  This view of no self denies the no self that
appears to others and is nihilistic.

Joe