Hello Artie,

You wrote: "White people have already stolen their homeland, their language,
etc and etc, and decimated their population. It is nothing less than
genocide what European whites did to Native Americans. e the situation
plenty clearly."

Oh I agree completely!  I think that all of this is true not to mention 95%
of Native Americans died from European diseases because they had no immunity
to them.

Then you hd Andrew Jackson's Trail of Tears and his total disregard for
Congress and the Supreme Court telling him NOT to do what he did to the
Native Americans.

I just wish the Native Americans could realize that there are a lot of white
people who are not materialistic and that they do appreciate and respect the
native American cultures and that not everyone wants to exploit them.  Then
maybe we could share.

I do understand that many ways are not "evangelical"  they don't want to
spread their word.  It is our loss.

I just think it is a shame that sharing is limited to genetics.

JODY