From: DP <wookielife...@yahoo.ca>
Subject: [Zen] Re: Note
To: Zen_Forum@yahoogroups.com
Date: Wednesday, 6 October, 2010, 20:41

Mayka, i apologize for my part in introducing the subject. I did not intend
this to go this far. In fact, I regret that I'm contributing to the same thing
I was upset about on other forums.

Originally I wanted to ask how to deal with my need to resolve these arguments,
which are ultimately unresolvable. i should not have let it slip that it was
specifically about religion, although it did have a zen component in that it
dealt with my desire to know "the truth" and my resentment of people who
claimed to know "the truth."

i have no intention of pushing religion or politics on anyone. However, I am
naturally interest in the ways that religion and Zen intersect, and yes, how
they affect politics, both in negative and positive ways. However, if the board
prefers, I will not bring it up here.