From: Maria Lopez <flordel...@btinternet.com>
Subject: [Zen] Note
To: "Zen Forum" <Zen_Forum@yahoogroups.com>
Date: Thursday, 7 October, 2010, 2:26 AM

Hello all:

Whatever them has always welcome in this forum.  And that has made from this
forum a nice one to participate on.  However, it has been noticeable to me
that the forum is getting less zen and more chatting and religious, politics
themes.  That is gaining strenght and overtaking all the essence and energy of
just rare zen postings.  And this is kind of sad.  Discussions of all kinds
plus chatting are ok but if those discussions away of zen wave overtake the
forum, then what is left for the practicioners to share or even to participate
on it as the posting gets swallow by all the rest non zen posting?.  There are
religious boards for every religion, why not to become a member there and do
the posting over there?.  Just a thought.
Mayka