Mayka,

With what social deportment does Buddhism, Christianity or Anglo,
Spanish, or Yahoo group mores suggest that Mayka relate with her
irritation and impatience with speech she experiences as not coming from
the heart, but as streaming from ego and intellect?

--ED

PS: Personally I love you the way you are, because you are vital,
straight-forward and truthful in telling it like you see it - but it's a
pity you pull out of a potentially fruitful conversation by citing stale
zen cliches.

> ED:
>
> Feeling of irritation and impatient arise in me because your
questioning didn't come from the heart but from continuous ego and
intellectual.