Just in case you missed out first reading I repeat again: Wash your bowls ED.

--- On Wed, 3/11/10, ED <seacrofter...@yahoo.com> wrote:

From: ED <seacrofter...@yahoo.com>
Subject: [Zen] Re: FW: Quote from St. Thomas Aquinas
To: Zen_Forum@yahoogroups.com
Date: Wednesday, 3 November, 2010, 15:02

Mayka,
With what social deportment does Buddhism, Christianity or Anglo, Spanish, or
Yahoo group mores suggest that Mayka relate with her irritation and impatience
with speech she experiences as not coming from the heart, but as streaming from
ego and intellect?
--ED
PS: Personally I love you the way you are, because you are vital,
straight-forward and truthful in telling it like you see it - but it's a pity
you pull out of a potentially fruitful conversation by citing stale zen cliches.