From: ED <seacrofter...@yahoo.com>
Subject: Re: [Zen] Questions, questions, question
To: Zen_Forum@yahoogroups.com
Date: Thursday, 4 November, 2010, 15:46

> Thanks for clarification Chris. Definetely in that respect all in me too is a
> massive illusion. --M
M, is that how you actually experience yourself or is it a conception or an act
of faith?  --E
----

> I meant my idea of myself, especially as having some spiritual significance,
> is not reality.  --C
Conceptions are just conceptions, conjured up by the discursive mind. One would
be deluded to *believe* them to be 'true' or 'not true'.   --E
----
> I'm not an illusion.  The only thing that is an illusion is the nonsense in
> me.  --M
Do you *really* experience the nonsense in you as 'illusory'? What about the
good in you? Is it illusory too?   --E

----
> Aren't we all!  --C
We may or may not experience ourselves and/or others as illusory.
For the over 99.9999%, stating that they themselves or others are illusory are
acts of faith.  --E
----

> Bill Smart himself is also an illusion. Don't atttach any spiritual
> significant.  --A
Wouldn't it be illusory to *believe* you if we didn't experience Bill that
way?  --E
----