From: Anthony Wu <wu...@yahoo.com.sg>
Subject: Re: [Zen] Re: FW: Quote from St. Thomas Aquinas
To: Zen_Forum@yahoogroups.com
Date: Saturday, November 6, 2010, 4:04 PM

Kristy,

Tigress? No, no. She would 'eat my heart out'. A wild fox shouldn't be too bad.

As for Bill, he is busy defending himself against a 'oneness' proposal from
widow ghosts in Thailand. No time to talk.

It is time for the Tantric to stop playing with Buddhism and turn their temples
into nice orgyhouses. I would help them find a good Italian internal designer
for that.

Anthony