OTOH, one ball-breaking liaison with an American feminist might cure A's
curiosity about Tantric sex for good!  ;-)  e

--- In Zen_Forum@yahoogroups.com, Kristy McClain <healthypl...@...>
wrote:

> *chuckles*
>
> Well then-- I dare say that you have a homework assignment this
weekend. Please don't spare us any of the details Monday morning.

> Is it comparable with buddhism? I can offer that Bill IS correct on
this point because it truly is 'just this'!  A true experience of
universal one-ness, with no need for ego, intellect or thought of any
kind. I invite you to seek your tantric tigress and let the flow of
energy be your guide.  Enjoy ;)  k

> Kristy,
> I haven't had a mind blowing experience for a long time, but I will
search in my memory to locate it.
> My curiosity on Tantrism in regard to sex remains. Is it compatible
with Buddhism?
> Anthony

> Anthony;)
>
> One experience of truly mind-blowing sex can tell you this.  Enjoy
your weekend...K