Anthony,

OTOH, I observe/experience 'hypocriy' as a normal and natural mostly
unconscious human trait which shows up in every person and every group
(ethnic, religious, national, cultural, political, etc.) concerning
certain issues and on certain occasions.

> Mayka/Kristy,
>
> Not a single doubt you can be good friends. I benefit a lot from
Kristy's posts. That is a good example of sincerity, in contrast to
hypocrisy now so prevalent. Probably you have not noticed that one of my
motivations of my posts on Tantrism is my suspicion that they are
hypocrites. If you want to play sex, there is no need to make it
'sacred'.