Mayka: And what about you ED? What are you real intentions on this
website?  What do you really want from us?

ED: My intentions are to continue listening to and chatting with others
on this forum, and to learn from this and from the questions they ask
and answer, and the references they point to.

Mayka: And not that I dislike you or anything like that.  On the
contrary, you keep me going with all your attention towards my person.

ED: Mayka, my attention is usually directed toward persons who furnish
opportunities for psychological understanding of myself and others - and
a little fun too.

And what about you ED?.  What are you real intentions on this website?.
What do you really want from us?.  And not that I dislike you or
anything like that.  On the contrary, you keep me going with all your
attention towards my person.

ED:   Thank you for both links.  It's been particularly interesting
reading controversial Brad W reply in connection with Big Mind and Genpo
Roshi...and my conclusion about the whole thing is,  that hearts feel
profoundly grateful for having found Thich Nhat Hanh dharma in those
years in which his home was not too crowded, not too  polluted by
westerners speculation, aggression and most of it self, ego.  There are
teachings that shouldn't be passed onto westerners in such a light way.
Big Mind might be one of those (I wouln't know because first hearing was
in American websites) .  And yet there is the possibility that in the
original eastern environment (perhaps under a differente name)  have the
effect of a most powerful way of breaking through the self by exposing
it. Building up a bond in the process with other practitioners sailing
in the same boat.   People don't want the simplicity of Buddhism and not
certainly zen.  I wouldn't put the blame to anyone but just in oneself
incapacity of seeing what is there presented in simplicity.  For
instance Anthony himself has  pointed out more than once the boredom of
"just this" or sitting down.  We look for excitement all the time.  No
one external to blame afterwards if we get hurt but just oneselves
Mayka