Actually the upset I referred to was more exogenous life stressors. The latest
few weeks of my regular posting has coincided with the closing of the sale of
my beloved house in Maryland and simultaneous move of my family into a nice but
temporary apartment in San Jose.

When I am upset at a given post, I quite often write a reply and then delete
it. I send it on only when I think the post and my reply are some how
interesting or important.

Making fun of my bicycle is ok, but don't make fun of bicycling!  I am writing
a massive tome on Just This and Bike Commuting!

:  how to stay in the saddle while biking, or getting around town and noticing
cars before they hit you.

Thanks,
Chris Austin-Lane
Sent from a cell phone