Hello Bill,

Very seldom reading "adamantly disagree" in your post. May I say that I "adamantly support" your statement.

To be Buddha is reaching "absolute awareness" and "absolute equality". Or 『正等,正覺』 in Chinese。Every first grader who came to a Buddhist school knows this.

My Teacher often said, "we may have different height, but we are all standing on level ground."

He bows back, when we bow to him. I have learned that he leads through actions and not words.

http://chanjmjm.blogspot.com
http://www.heartchan.org