Siska,
Do you look something like this?

...Bill!
--- In Zen_Forum@yahoogroups.com, siska_cen@... wrote:

> There have been occasions where Japanese mistook me as another
Japanese. So, I'm pretty sure I'm not blonde ;-)

> Siska

education can be called western. I completed my degree in London and did
my master in a distance learning program with a UK's University of
Leicester.

> > ;-)
> >
> > Siska
> >
> > From: Edgar Owen edgarowen@...
> > Sender: Zen_Forum@yahoogroups.com
> > Date: Wed, 22 May 2013 12:06:33 -0400
> > To: Zen_Forum@yahoogroups.com
> > ReplyTo: Zen_Forum@yahoogroups.com
> > Subject: Re: [Zen] Re: Zuli Agrees With Bill!
> >

> > I thought so, but don't really know Indonesian names that well.
> >

> > Anyway you sound Western educated. Is that so?
> >
> > My curiosity is because I might be available...
> > :-)
> >
> > Edgar
> >

> > On May 22, 2013, at 10:28 AM, siska_cen@... wrote:
> >

> >> Hahaha, can't you tell, from my name? I'm a woman.
> >>
> >> Mind sharing what triggered your curiosity?
> >>
> >> Siska
> >>
> >> From: Edgar Owen edgarowen@...
> >> Sender: Zen_Forum@yahoogroups.com
> >> Date: Wed, 22 May 2013 09:53:32 -0400
> >> To: Zen_Forum@yahoogroups.com
> >> ReplyTo: Zen_Forum@yahoogroups.com
> >> Subject: Re: [Zen] Re: Zuli Agrees With Bill!
> >>

> >> OK, now I'm intrigued. Pardon me for asking but are you a woman or
a man?

> >> Edgar

Indonesia :)

relate to poetry other than those in my mother language. And I think
poetry are best left un-translated.

English, us that our whole language is duality-based.  Even our sentence
structure requires a subject, a verb and an object.  The subject's
actions or relationship to the object is described by the verb.  There's
no way to adequately represent a totally holistic (non-dualistic)
experience in English.

called 'haiku' which has been used by poets wanting to express their
holistic experience.  If you read some of those you'll see they are not
only completely focused on sensory experience, they do so as much as
possible without the use of a subject.

poem at http://www.bopsecrets.org/gateway/passages/basho-frog.htm

zen to mean 'one with', or 'not separate from'.

as you said, words are limited, dualistic, no matter what we use....

zen to mean 'one with', or 'not separate from'. For example many times
when someone has experienced Buddha Nature they will be reported as
saying, "I have met Bodhidharma face-to-face and he has not lied" -
meaning he has experienced Buddha Nature and it is as Bodhidharma (or
some other zen master) has described.

experience is that we have to use a dualistic language to do so. That's
why many ancient zen masters used non-verbal responses instead of trying
to rationally explain what they experienced.

experiences you just discussed with Mike, would you fully agree with
Zuli's term 'face to face with the real Buddha'?

Right's right.