From: Merle Lester <merlewiit...@yahoo.com>
Sender: Zen_Forum@yahoogroups.com
Date: Wed, 22 May 2013 16:39:57
To: Zen_Forum@yahoogroups.com<Zen_Forum@yahoogroups.com>
Subject: [Zen] indonesia

 siska..
i was in jakarta in august 1974..i was not impressed...there i saw the
extremely wealth and poverty...
i left darwin in june 1974 to back pack through asia...
my first port of call was east timor..bali...then all through indonesia..(.i am
also unhappy as to the massacre of the east timor people by the indonesians)
i have a modern batik painting by a well known Indonesian artist...i did enjoy
my time in indonesia..so full of colour and vibrancy...merle

Uhm, in case you don't know, (many people don't), that's in Indonesia :)

Siska