bill bill bill... i know what you meant...my favourite what i call my zen
phrase...is ho hum... if i could scan you in a black outline drawing ...it
would be of a shaven head  with large ears...eyes cast downwards and a tiny
mouth...saying ho hum..... merle

Merle!  Merle!  Merle!

When I wrote "Zen Ho!" I didn't mean 'Zen Whore', I meant it as a rousing
phrase to say something like 'Onward Zen!'.  It's the way it's used in
something like "Westward Ho!"  or 'Forward Ho!"

Sorry for the confusion...Bill!