Joe,

You wrote, "Sheng Yen afterward became such a great, detailed, teacher of
practice methods:"

In other words Sheng Yen used his rational mind and reason to instruct because
he understood the value of the rational mind in traveling the path to
enlightenment which is what I say here all the time and YOU deny here all the
time!

Edgar