----- Original Message -----

Hi John,

Thanks for the suggestion, but it fails the same way. It panics and reboots too
fast for me to capture the messages but they're the same as what I posted in
the opening post of this thread.

This is a snap of zpool import before I tried importing it. Everything looks
normal except it's odd the controller numbers keep changing.

http://imageshack.us/photo/my-images/705/sol11expresslive.jpg/

Thanks,

Jim