Hi Thomas,

Thanks for that link. That's very similar but not identical. There's a
different line number in zfs_ioctl.c, mine and Preston's fail on line 1815. It
could be because of a difference in levels in that module of course, but the
traceback is not identical either. Ours show brand_sysenter and the one you
linked to shows brand_sys_syscall. I don't know what all that means but it is
different. Anyway at least two of us have identical failures.

I was not using crypto, just a plain jane mirror on 2 drives. Possibly I had
compression on a few file systems but everything else was allowed to default.

Here are our screenshots in case anybody doesn't want to go through the thread.

I hope somebody can help with this. It's not a good feeling having so much data

Thanks for your help. Oracle, are you listening?