My wife and I have both our iTunes libraries on ZFS on the basement server,
each of our systems user data also is ZFS which backs up every 20 minutes to
the basement server. This has been running for years under OSX and the
current/stable and old MacZFS. That server then forwards all the snapshots to
another location just in case, losing family photos is bad!

Currently, anything that must have HFS+ is being tested in a ZVOL (development
builds) which is formatted for HFS+ with ZFS underneath. So far this has been
quite good for Mail and seems to be Spotlight friendly, no guarantees yet. For
those that want to try it.

--
Jason Belec
Sent from my iPad