No, it's Saturn that's in the telestial kingdom; its rings are composed of all
tthe lost singlesods d

Stephen Beecroft wrote:

> Interesting post on AML Tuesday, which you can read in the AML archives
> at
> http://www.xmission.com/pub/lists/aml-list/archive/v01.n839
>
> I know that Steven and a couple others are John Pratt fans. I find his
> writings to be extreme left-field stuff (except for his puzzles, which
> are pretty cool, and remind me of Microsoft interview questions --
> interviewing at Microsoft can actually be a lot of fun). His musings
> remind me of the "Jupiter-is-the-terrestrial-kingdom" doctrine I heard
> being whispered about in my mission. Now, I don't know Eric Samuelsen or
> what his religious/social views are, but we apparently share a viewpoint
> on John Pratt. The difference is that his viewpoint is based on direct
> experience with a Pratt seance^h^h^h^h^h^h meeting, rather than just
> looking through his web site, which is how I formed my opinions. Anyway,
> in case anyone cares.
>
> Stephen
>
> Date: Tue, 24 Sep 2002 09:57:21 -0600
> From: "Eric R. Samuelsen" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
> Subject: [AML] Feeding Your Inner Gnostic
>
> I know when the world will end.  I know the date of the day of judgment,
> the specific moment in which the seventh seal will be opened, leading to
> the Second Coming, the binding of Satan, and the Millennium.  In fact,
> it happened already.  Sept 22, 2002 is the day of days, the beginning of
> the end.  The Enoch Calender makes it clear.  I know this, because I was
> there, one of the 144 lucky souls who heard, and saw, and partook of the
> sublime ritual of the Feast of Trumpets.
>
> At least, I think so.  It's all very confusing.
>
> Okay, what I'm about to tell you about really happened.  I may not have
> understood it all; in fact, I'm pretty sure I missed a lot.  But I
> swear, I'm not making anything up.  This post is part theatre review,
> though what I saw isn't theatre, and it's part book review, though I
> haven't read the book, and it's very large parts cultural study.
>
> So Friday night, I get a call from my sister-in-law--wife's sister--and
> it turns out she has an extra ticket to this thing, because her husband,
> my brother-in-law, suddenly can't go, and so, what did I think, did I
> wanna go?  My wife didn't, but hey, there was a dinner involved, with
> carrot cake, followed by a lecture, I was told, on the Enoch Calender,
> which I've never heard of.  It sounded potentially fun and possibly very
> strange, and so I went, met L, my sister-in-law, at this rec center in
> Orem.  Turns out it was very important that I go, not just because L had
> forked out fifteen bucks for the ticket her husband now would not be
> able to use, but also because there had to be exactly 144 people at this
> thing.  They were counting.
>
> Seems there's this guy, a computer geek/calender expert guy named John
> Pratt.  Very pleasant, genial fellow, looked maybe 55-60.  We're all
> there in the room and we're told we're there to participate in the
> [...]

"The greater danger for most of us lies not in setting our aim too high and
falling short; but in setting our aim too low, and achieving our mark."

solely; its contents do not necessarily reflect those of the authorís employer,