At 05:42 PM 11/14/2002, you wrote:
After much pondering, Steven Montgomery favored us with:
Were it not for economic and technical assistance given to the Soviet Union and Red China by the United States the North Koreans would never have invaded the South. They wouldn't have been in a position to do so. In fact, a good position can be made that it was aid, trade and diplomacy which built up the Soviet Union, Red China, and their satellite states over the years. The Russian invasion of Afghanistan being a good case in point. How did the Russians invade Afghanistan? Over a highway built by U.S. Foreign Aid Dollars with trucks built at the Kama River Truck Plant also built by U.S. help.
Specifically by Ford with the authorization of our government. And I'll bet it was financed with government guaranteed loans backed by the good credit of the American taxpayer. --JWR
Exactly so. $153 million from the export-import bank ran by William J. Casey at the time. The bank providing the money was David Rockefeller's Chase Manhattan Bank. Other contractors involved in building the Kama River Truck Plant besides the Ford Company was Glidden Machine & Tool Company, Gulf and Western Industries, Honeywell, the Swindell-Dressler Company, Warner & Swazey, the Ingersoll Milling Machine Company, and the E.W. Bliss Company.

--
Steven Montgomery
[EMAIL PROTECTED]

". . . it is as much their [The Elders of Israel] duty to study correct political principles as well as religion, and to seek and know and comprehend the social and political interests of man, and to learn and be able to teach that which would be best calculated to promote the interests of the world."--John Taylor

/// ZION LIST CHARTER: Please read it at ///
/// http://www.zionsbest.com/charter.html ///