Just a couple more things...

Our intrepid Signaturus writes:

     There were no Lamanites prior to c. 1828
This cannot be shown from his data. As I said in my last post, he has no idea what the Lamanite genome looks like. He is only guessing. It is not likely to be what he thinks it is.

and dark skin is not a physical trait of God's malediction.
This can't be shown from his data either. This man does not understand the workings of God very well. God's "curses" often work to the benefit of those cursed.

Native Americans do not need to accept Christianity or the BoMor to know their own history.
And how does he show this??? This guy is a scientist? He acts more like a stump preacher.

The BoMor emerged from Joseph Smith's own struggles with his God.
The only thing he has said that is true so far. Unfortunately, it is a half-truth. Yes, Joseph had struggles with God that lead him to ask. The rest, however, can't be explained away as easily.

Mormons need to look inward for spiritual validation and cease efforts to remake Native Americans in their own image.
And here we have a Sig that needs to stop trying to project his own internal struggles on the rest of us. Perhaps if he really read the book he is attacking...

We have here the sad case of someone with an axe to grind. He has taken a limited set of data, generalized it excessively, and stretched it to prove his theory.

Do I feel strongly about the Signaturi? Yes. They nearly got me about 20 years ago, and it was only by a miracle that I survived. This is not hyperbole. I don't relate the experience often, but suffice it to say that I learned enough about the devil and his minions to last me the rest of my life. Please, beware these people. They, like the master they serve, want all men to be miserable like unto themselves.

Harold Stuart

/// ZION LIST CHARTER: Please read it at ///
/// http://www.zionsbest.com/charter.html ///