So for the moment I will abide your claims above.  Meantime, please answer
the key question I asked earlier: Give us specific examples of  > ...  how
secular humanism and athiesm are bigger threats to us today than they  were,
say, a couple of hundred years ago.< Church membership is up. Ditto church
attendance. Ditto people who identify themselves as a member of a church.

Ron