Gary:

I don't appreciate words being put in my mouth. I don't
appreciate be asked absurd questions that have no bearing
whatsoever on the issues we're discussing. And, I get annoyed
when you assume I believe one way when the post to which you're
responding clearly suggests just the opposite.

If my purpose in being here was only to tweak and debate I would
respond to your rather silly assumptions and questions (and
infuriate John in the process). As I am here to discuss,  I
refuse to respond to bait and other nonsense.  If you want to
*talk* seriously, have at it. You'll find me an active and
responsible participant. If you simply want to attack and twist
my comments, ridicule and posture, kindly put me in your kill
file.

To reiterate: not once have I written that I favor gay marriage,
yet you insist that I do.  Not once have I written that I condone
homosexual activities, yet you assert that I do. I am quite
willing to make personal judgments of other people.  When I do, I
attempt to be even-handed about it to wit: I think that
extramarital heterosexual and homosexual intercourse are
equivalent violations of the laws of God. Do you? I suspect not.
If I'm right, this probably explains most of the difficulty
you're having with my posts.

Ron