On Jul 12, 2005, at 1:46 PM, Jens Vagelpohl wrote:

On 12 Jul 2005, at 18:17, Lennart Regebro wrote:

previous Zope version, which I used, was 2.6.1, but it was very old
version and
I  decided to jump to 2.8.0. I took problems with autorefresh. What
can I do to solve
my problems?

If it creates problems then simply don't use it.

That's not a very good answer.

I disagree.

I agree with Jens that it is unlikely to ever work correctly 100% of the time. I agree with Lennart that leaving it not working is not a good answer. I think it should be removed as a feature. Making every developer using ZODB eventually learn not to trust the feature seems unnecessarily painful.

Gary