Lennart Regebro wrote at 2005-7-12 20:22 +0200:
>"well, if it happens to work for you, then
>good luck, but it is actually a piece of unsupported crap that hasn't
>worked for years and that nobody is bothered to fix bugs in".

I have the feeling that we have an easy tendency to say such things:

  Let a bug occur in some component and then, instead (or in addition)
  of fixing the bug, we say often: rip the component off Zope.

  That was threadened for "Version"s, and "ZClass"es and now
  for "Refresh".

For me, "Refresh" always was a big development time saver -- I knew
that I had to refresh with a product also all dependent products.
Recently, I automated this refreshing of dependent products.
This made "Refresh" behave as expected (provided the product dependancies
are described correctly) ;-)

--
Dieter