Am Donnerstag, den 13.10.2005, 08:03 +0200 schrieb Andreas Jung:

> --On 13. Oktober 2005 01:45:30 -0400 Chris Spencer
> <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
>
> > I noticed that if a ZEOServer client doesn't have the definition for an
> > object's class, it loads it as a broken object. Is there any way to fix
> > the broken object by obtaining the class source from the server?
> >

> Your sources on the client side must be complete. Otherwise the object is
> broken. The server has nothing to do with problem. Fix your client.

While it would certainly be nice if the ZEO server could deliver
codeobjects too. In Theory and with much much bad hackery (overwriting
__import__ and friends) it could be possible. Jim?
This would especially be nice in a non Zope-situation where you have
ZEO deliver to many sites and code synchronization would be a mere
nightmare.