Jim Fulton wrote:
Tim Peters wrote:

to stop running ZODB tests, no version of ZODB is regularly tested on any
platform anymore; the overnight test runners and buildbot.zope.com used to
at least test some ZODB versions regularly

Yes, very specific versions, which doesn't help catch bugs on the trunk
or even on a branch.

> (although not the --all
tests) on
some Linux boxes, as a side effect of running the Zope tests.  I run ZODB
test on Windows and Linux when I can make time for it, but never on OS X.

I'll update the buildbot setups to run all tests.

Done for Zope 3.  This doesn't really help much though
since this doesn't reflect changes in ZODB until they are
merged into Zope.