[Dmitry Vasiliev]
> Oops, my bad. I couldn't imagine that misspelled text could been used in
> any doctests so I had omitted the testing phase because I was in some
> hurry. :-( And unfortunately I was far from any computers for past few
> days.

Thanks for following up -- I was afraid you had vanished!

Especially for newer code, the tests try to exercise error conditions as
well as normal and edge cases, and it's natural in doctests to include the
text of an exception message.  So, ya, there's really nothing you can change
outside of NEWS.txt anymore that doesn't require testing.

> Thanks for the fix!

If we don't make a habit of this, you're welcome ;-)