--On 23. Januar 2008 11:24:28 -0600 Alan Runyan <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

Andreas,

Could you try to mount the catalog separately?  My understanding is
the catalog is what makes storages a misery.

Likely but I don#t know how to setup my instance in order to make the copied instance making use of mounted catalog.

CMF/portal_catalog mounted as Filestorage
and CMF could be mounted as PGStorage.

I presume you would see much more reasonable performance?

If there is a benefit..what would be arguments for running a mixed setup?

Andreas