Hi all,

I have a customer with the following question....

I'm curious on what the best way to propagate all the user accounts on the global zone down to the zones that are already created.
The only way that I  know is to just copy the files needed like /etc/passwd and /etc/shadow, etc. Is there a way to inherit these config files
during the zone creation in order to skip the manual copy of these files if the accounts stay the same?? They will need home directories
also.
--
Regards,
Dave

Sun Microsystems
Mailstop ubur04-206
1 Network Drive
Burlington, MA  01803
Dave Bevans - Technical Support Engineer
Phone: 800-872-4786
(opt-1), (opt-1), (case #)
Email:   david.bevans@Sun.com
Operating Systems Team
Submit, Check & Update Cases at the Online Support Center