Hello and thanks a lot for quick answers.

By looking at your answer it looks like we are going to go for spare-root
model.

So, then to my second question which is actually something more of a design
question i think...

1, I let's say i have my Main server running with a HBA card attached to a Disk
Array (same as mentioned in my earlier question). I create and mount a nice
disk 'pool' with ZFS and everything is working perfect.

2, I now create ZONE1. I would then like to mount a /export/home/ftp area on
the Disk Array to use as well. Now, What is controlling my access to the HBA
card and Disk Array from my Non-Global zone? How do i see my newly created
/dev/dsk/... on the Array? Do i have to install the same driver into the
non-global zone as i did to the Server itself or?

I hope i have succeded in making some sense here since this is bugging me and
my Manager a little now.

Regards,

Pierre