Doug Scott writes:
> > Wait a sec, this doc is pretty unequivocal about
> > doing this:
> > http://docs.sun.com/app/docs/doc/817-1592/6mhahuous?a=
> > view
>
> Hmmm, I have been doing this for a long time (though on nevada) with
> no problems. If this document is correct it looks like Sun has shot
> itself in the foot and released ZFS to Solaris 10 with a zery large
> bug. Is UFS safe???

It's not quite a "bug."  Instead, the issue is that ZFS and LU don't
get along, and LU support for ZFS might not be available at the time
that LU support for Zones is made available.  We don't want anyone to
get in an "un-upgradeable" situation, even if temporary.

--
James Carlson, KISS Network                    <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>