On Wed, 7 Feb 2007, Jerry Jelinek wrote:

> Just to be clear, both live-upgrade and the mini-root upgrade
> do not yet know about zfs so if you place your zones on zfs,
> you won't be able to do either style of upgrade until that is fixed.

Understood; that won't be an issue for me.

Many thanks for answering my question.  Hopefully my noisy X4200
will be installed in the data centre tomorrow (Thursday); I had
a set back today while fighting with the Remote Console feature
of ILOM 1.1.1 (i.e., it doesn't work).  :-(

--
Rich Teer, SCSA, SCNA, SCSECA, OpenSolaris CAB member

President,
Rite Online Inc.

Voice: +1 (250) 979-1638