I don't know the answer, however here is the translation to English.

In French “If I am in a zone room, how to know at what a total zone it is attached”!! ?

Thank you in advance

SABRI ALI

HTH,
Troy

Sabri Ali wrote:
Think's for your responses, but my question is if i'm in a local zone, who i know which global zone is depends "which global zone is his parent" !
im sorry but my english is bad !!
En français "Si je suis dans une zone local, comment savoir à quelle zone globale est-elle rattachée" !! ?

Merci d'avance

Think's

SABRI ALI

P Pensons ENVIRONNEMENT: n'imprimer que si nécessaire ...