Bonjour,

It's correct if you have à local zone creating whitout -b option !
but if yoy are creating you local zone whith -b option the /usr in the local
zone is not the same in the global zone !!

SABRI ALI

MEDIAPOST SERVICES

DSI - Ressources

Administrateur système

9 boulevard du Général de GAULLE

92126 Montrouge CEDEX

E.mail: [EMAIL PROTECTED] <mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]>

Tel : 0146124526 Fax : 0146124550

P Pensons ENVIRONNEMENT: n'imprimer que si nécessaire ...