Discussion on the OGB-discuss list regarding creating a LDOM (Logical
Domain) Community, has again brought up the question of whether to form a
combined virtualization community group. (With XEN, LDOM, and Zones all
being working groups in the CG, and individual projects likely falling
within the scope of a working group.).

To do this we would need buy-in from the existing XEN and Zones community
groups, as it would be relatively pointless to do this without these them.

I am not aware of any major reasons that someone might be opposed to this.
Please feel free to either voice your support or opposition. (Also, I think
it would add some weight to the proposal if community group leaders and core
contributers are willing to sponsor this change.)

Thanks,
Brian