Hi
If the cluster has 127111 or 127112 ( sparc | x86 KU ), and if 120011-14
is also being installed, then a reboot is required after applying
120011-1 4, otherwise corruption will occur,
if the cluster does contain 127111|127113 then get the latest cluster as
these have been removed, pending a fix to the patch tools.